BUY A BUSINESS
Buying a Business
Purchase with confidence and clarity.
- Decide you would like to purchase a business.
- Contact a Business Broker to help find a business that meets your objectives.
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement
- Provide a resume and financial information to your Business Broker.
- Review the businesses to assure it meets your financial needs.
- Meet with the Seller / Owner.
- Make an offer which will be presented to the seller.
- Negotiate the purchase price.
- Once both parties agree on the terms, conditions, and price an escrow deposit is made and a purchase agreement is signed by both parties.
- Due diligence takes place to verify all the details of the business.
- Closing documents are prepared by the buyer and seller’s attorney’s
- Inventory is taken.
- A closing will take place for the business to change ownership.
- Seller will train the buyer for an agreed amount of time.
Contact me about Buying a Business